Happy I chose our overnight stay at breakers express. Breakers in cedar point was $100 more and to me didn't seem worth it. Express is close to the park. A 3 minute drive. Offers the discounted cedar park tickets and free parking with your stay. And the 1 hour early entry to the park was a bonus. My only complaint - no mini fridge in the room and having our room near the ice machine. Who knew so many people get ice? The doors are thin and we were constantly hearing the ice machine. We arrived the night before going to the park and enjoyed a few hours at the pool and a quick walk to Dairy Queen. A good nights sleep and then up and out for the park. Just perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.