When we were looking for a hotel to crash at after playing at Cedar Point Amusement Park from opening to closing, I was having trouble finding places within our budget that didn't look sketchy. Then I found Breakers Express. The cost was about $20 more than non-resort hotels in the area, but considering free parking at the park (a $15 savings) it was only $5 more which was well worth the money for us since we also got into the park an hour early. Early entry for $5 is an excellent value. In addition, the check-in process only took us 5 miniutes, then we were off to the park, which was less than 5 minutes away. So close and easy in fact that we were able to shoot back to the hotel to change into dry clothes when we got wet and cold (from some rides and a little rain) then get back to the park without missing a beat. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our over-all experience was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.