Stayed at Breakers Express on two night trip to Cedar Point. Staff is alway friendly although check in takes a little while cause people are buying park tickets at the desk also. Rooms are nothing fancy but clean and rollaway bed make sleeping 5 easy. You have to drive into the park, there is no shuttle but they give you a parking pass with your room. Great prince on discounted tickets makes the stay worth it. Only complaint is the pool closes too early. If you stay at the park until close you can't get back to the hotel in time to jump in and cool off before bed. An extra half hour on the pool would make the place perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio