My husband and I stayed at the Breakers Express 8/17/12-8/19/12. This was a great deal because it allowed us to purchase discounted park tickets, free parking at Cedar Point, as well as an hour early entry into the park. So it was a great deal for our money.
The hotel itself is nice. My only complaint was that it was dated. I felt safe and it was clean, but something was missing. The mattresses were a little too hard for my liking but overall, it was a good deal.
The front desk staff was very helpful, but there needed to be more of them. When we checked-in (around 10pm) there was a line of 10 people and only 2 people were working the desk. When we were checking out (around 8:30am) there was a line with only 2 people working.
Overall, if I were to return to Cedar Point, I would consider staying at Breakers Express....it's a good deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to the Cedar Point Peninsula, the Breakers Express offers you real comfort and competitive room rates that make it easier to make the most of your Cedar Point getaway. Many visitors stay at the Breakers Express the night before their big park day, so they can start right in on the fun. Or you may choose to stay late at the park and spend that night in one of our comfortable, well-appointed guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Breakers Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Express Hotel Sandusky
- Hotel Breakers Sandusky
- Breakers Express Sandusky, Ohio