“Mikeys is absolutely AMAZING! I'm in love with this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Dessert
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dessert
Sandusky, Ohio
“Mikeys is absolutely AMAZING! I'm in love with this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I went to Mikeys for the first time about a week ago. The frozen yogurt is so good. I am now addicted to Mikeys frozen yogurt. The atmosphere is really good. The service is awesome. They have a lot of good employees. They make it fun for everyone. I love that they have a good selection of frozen yogurt and toppings. I love the fruit on my frozen yogurt. I give them 100%. I never want to eat regular ice cream after visiting Mikeys. It is well worth the price! This is my new splurge! Xoxo love you Mikeys!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Really great frozen yogurt.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My husband and I tried Mikey's for the first time today. The selection of frozen yogurt and custard was large. We both had the vanilla custard, which was really good. They had a large selection of candy, cookie, fruit, and syrups to top your yogurt. You pay by the ounce so it can be pricey if you get a lot. Together, we paid just over $8.00. The cashier gave us a chance to win our custard for free if we could guess the price correctly (we didn't) but we tried. We will definitely go to again. The staff was very nice and it was very clean.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mikey's Frozen Y, Owner at Mikey's Frozen Yogurt, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
So glad you like our frozen yogurt. We do strive to bring the very best to our customers!
“Best frozen yogurt ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is such a great yogurt place! Christian music playing made it awesome too. The service was great.

• Visited June 2014
“awesome frozen yogurt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Lots of choices and lots of toppings. They can get a little pricey but it is well worth it the staff are helpful and can suggest lots of combinations

Visited June 2014
Sandusky, Ohio
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Mikey's is a great place with the friendliest staff. A Wii for the kids to play on...staff has been known to challenge patrons for free yogurt. Great choices of yogurt and so many toppings everyone has multiple topping they will like. Fruit is fresh and purchased locally. This is definitely the best place in Sandusky to get Froyo. You are missing out if you don't stop by!

• Visited June 2014