“Great bargin for an island hopping cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 11 Activities in Sandusky
Queens, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Great bargin for an island hopping cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Took the all day island hopping cruise for $27 pp. Boat is not fancy but leaves the dock promptly, crew members are very friendly and helpful and worth the price. The boat makes 2 island stops. At the first island (Kelley Island) you can pre-purchase your golf cart on board the boat. One thing I didn't like was that I was not told that the gauages on the golf cart doesn't work. I don't think Goodtime cruises runs the golf cart rental they work with the vendor at the dock. Half way around the island the empty light starts flashing and the cart starts puttering. We cut the trip short so that we are not stranded only to be told that the guages are not accurate. I asked for a partial refund and was refused. After complaining how unfair that was, I was offered another cart but at that point it was not worth it since I couldn't finish my trip and I could get stuck with their unreliable carts. But back to the boat ride...you can purchase both alcholic and non alcoholic drinks. Prices were very reasonable. No food to be purchased except some snacks but you can bring some onboard. Muffins, bagels, rolls would be nice. Coffee was good. Boat leaves at 9:30 am and arrives back in dock between 6 and 6:30pm.

Visited July 2013