“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Best food I've had in Sandusky in a while and priced right. After a long day of Christmas shopping my girlfriend suggest this place. I'm really glad she did. Already planning my next trip back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Detroit, Michigan, United States
“Everything Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Wow. We really enjoyed the food here. The pizza is a thin crust cooked crispy and tasty.

We started with the homemade cheese sticks which were gobbled down by everyone including my daughter who doesn't like cheese sticks - "Dad - these are really good!"

We had a regular pepperoni, a pear, and a buffalo chicken. Each was very good and the favorite varied amongst our group.

The food is clearly a source of pride and the staff takes care to tell you about their fresh ingredients and daily preparation.

To finish off, we could not pass the smores dessert pizza. Amazing!

Highly recommended.

“Cute place great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This is not your run of the mill pizza place. We ordered the pear Gorgonzola pizza and it was delicious!! They have a full bar as well which is nice. We will definitely be back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ohio
“best pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I consider myself a pizza expert, and have eaten it in most major cities in the US. I was in Sandusky recently, and stopped into Brick Oven. This is the best pizza I have ever eaten! The crust was incredible. I live about 30 miles from this place, and I will make a special trip to Sandusky on a regular basis just to eat there. The salads are great, the service is wonderful, and the pizza is the best in the country!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

The pizza here is fantastic. The server was very helpful and informed us about all of the food here. The chicken Parmesan was not as good as I expected.

Visited November 2013