“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Huron, Ohio
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I went there on May 5th, 2012. We had tater tots for an appetizer. Oh my, they had bacon and cheddar and were homemade. They were mouthwatering. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich with blue cheese and onion rings. My husband had the turkey club and french fries. Every bite of our food was delicious. Our waitress was excellent. All the food coming out of the kitchen looked really good. The place has been newly redecorated and is clean and cozy. We can't say anything bad about it. Great place to eat and drink.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cleveland, Ohio
“" When in Sandusky, Stop in at Manny's"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Good Food, Good Drinks plus a hard working FRIENDLY staff equals a NICE dining atmosphere. (never saw a tv in the men's restroom till I came to Manny's!)

Visited March 2012
Sandusky, Ohio
“Great menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I usually have one of their salads when I'm there. Great variety of them, and haven't had one that isn't good. Beware: no desserts here!

Visited February 2012
Toronto, Ontario
“Pretty good, family seemed to love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Warning to those with peanut allergies: they fry everything in peanut oil unfortunately!

My family and I did a yearly trip to cedar point for about eight years straight and were always on the lookout for a good meal in the area.

Unfortunately I could not enjoy much on the menu, as a number of items I would normally consider were fried in peanut oil.

I split some garlic cheese pita appetizer with my family which was ok. Nothing to write home about. For my main course I had a kobe burger with no side. It was pretty good, very juicy.

A couple of my family members had the chicken cheese BLT salad; they absolutely loved it. It looked very good and was quite large. My dad had the blackened chicken salad and also liked it very much.

Overall the service was quite good, they looked after our party and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with my allergy.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bay City, Michigan
“EXCELLENT FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Manny's offered great pub type food with a lot of unique menu items. Very clean, upscale pub.....Great food, decent price.

Visited April 2012