“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Schaumburg, Illinois
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Cameo Pizza on a trip to Cedar Point. Overall, I would rate it average. Pizza was decent. I was turned off by my husband receiving a local beer that expired 2 months ago. This is a basic that any restaurant should be checking prior to serving a bottle to a customer. Also, service was nothing more than average. We had to ask for refills and extra napkins. Also, they refill your drinks using the same glass you are already drinking from. Seems more sanitary to put a fresh glass in the soda machine to refill. I would try a new place on our next visit to the area.

Visited August 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great for take-out after a long day at Cedar Point!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family was worn out and we were headed back to our condo after Cedar Point. We decided to pick up some food instead of a sit down meal. I picked up our order and I wish we would have come to the restaurant - it was super cute and there was live music on the back patio! Oh well next time :) The pizza was delicious and the homemade Italian Dressing was great on the salads!!! Highly recommend! Thanks, Cameo!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Garnd Rapids
“Best Pizza in that town "Hands Down"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

had there sausage pizza...loved the taste..best thin crust pizza I have ever had!!!Sandusky peolpe you have a "Winner" at Cameo...wish they had one in Grand Rapids

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sandusky, Ohio
“Best Pizza In Sandusky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Local family owned. Great atmosphere. Recommend to all those who enjoy eating where the locals do. Reminds me of Cheers because "everybody knows your name".

Visited March 2013
Panama City, Florida
“Neighborhood hangout with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were in town for a sporting event and this place reminded me of what you would envision a typical mid-west, neighborhood hangout to be. Something tells me Cameo Pizza has been sponsoring t-ball and bowling teams since the dawn of time. The pizza was good but more importantly the ambiance and the service were just comfortable and welcoming. If we visit Sandusky again, we will definitely stop here for dinner. Very affordable prices for a family. Kids were definitely no problem.

• Visited March 2013