“Don't go here....overpriced horrible food & poor service” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 162 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Don't go here....overpriced horrible food & poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My title pretty much sums it all up. The food was absolutely terrible, the prices were ridiculous ($4 per soda just to give you an idea), & the service was extremely slow. We will never never eat here again. You are better off to go to Johnny Rockets where you are guaranteed a good burger!

Visited May 2013

Ann Arbor
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Joe Cool Cafe is one of the few in-door/seated dining options at Cedar Point. My dining experience was terrible. The hostess quoted us a time of 15 minutes and we were not seated until at least 30 minutes had passed. A number of other people were quite angry that they had not been seated in the time quoted, and began to complain to the hostess and manager. Once we were finally seated, we placed our orders. I ordered a $10 pizza sub, and while I thought it over-priced, I was expecting a large, warm sub that actually tasted somewhat like a pizza. I received a very generic sub with cold pizza sauce and cold-cuts. Although I was very hungry, I could only eat half the sandwich because it was so disgusting. The fries were tasteless and not even room temperature. Our waitress assumed that my friend and I were sharing a tab and when we asked for separate checks, in an exasperated tone she said that it would take longer for her to do this. Once she separated the checks, she somehow produced bills that were meant for people staying in one of the Cedar Point hotels. She then had to go back and produce the bills again so that we could pay with our credit cards. Overall a terrible experience. Do not waste your time or money!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Troy, Michigan
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It wasn't cheap for the food. But if you didn't want to sit outside and eat food if it was windy and cold, this would be one of the good places to go to

Visited October 2012
Burton, Michigan
“Great atmosphere - food so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Ate lunch at Joe Cool Cafe in Cedar Point this past Saturday October 13th around 1:30. The wait was about 20 minutes probably because a whole section of the restaurant was vacant - lack of staff? On a Saturday during HalloWeekends that is inexcusable. Who wants to spend park time waiting to eat? If it weren't for the granddaughters being hungry and wanting to eat there (across from Planet Snoopy ride area), we wouldn't have waited. Luckily they seated the nine of us together (we were asked if separate tables would be okay - even though other large groups were at the same table). All the Snoopy comic strips on the walls, the character cut-outs and brightly painted walls were terrific. My husband and son shared a pepperoni & mushroom pizza. This is medium size and about $20 - not really bad priced until you see the SMALL amount of toppings you get - you paiy extra for each of these toppings and you could very easily count the amount of pepperonis and mushrooms. I had the meatball sub with fries - overall good with HUGE meatballs, lots of cheese but needed more sauce - hardly got the bun moist. The drinks were pricey as expected , but you do get free refills. Myself, however, drank the one glass of iced tea with no refill and still had to pay the same (almost $4). I guess that is to pay for everyone else's refills, but nobody at our table had more than one refill.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Norton Shores, Michigan
“Snoopy all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My daughter loves snoopy, we loved the comics everywhere, cartoons running continuous, great service. Prices not to bad. Comparative to other restaurants in the park

Visited August 2012