This was our second stay at this hotel (our first was about 2.5 years ago). They have added more activities that really made this stay fun!
My kids are 2 and 5. The water slide choices here were perfect for us.
My daughter (5) really enjoyed the MagiQuest, running up and down the stairs off the main lobby looking for objects that answered riddles. It does cost extra, but they did email me coupons in advance that helped. And the stairs were a great workout. But being able to entertain our daughter outside the room so that my 2 year old (and one parent, of course) could nap in peace? Priceless.
My daughter and I also enjoyed Mommy-daughter pedicures at the Scoops spa. Again, a little pricey, but they sent me a coupon that really helped. And we had fun.
An unexpected bonus was the free 8x8 Shutterfly photo book. As scuba divers, my husband & I both have waterproof cameras/housings, so we had TONS of fun photos. I was grateful to have something to do with them!
We only had the basic, 2 queen bed room, but it was more than enough room. There was a couch and table on one side of the room, with a 3/4 wall for some separation. There was also a fridge and microwave so that we could do breakfast and lunch in our room.
My only complaint is that for a hotel with a water park, there really wasn't a good place in the room for us to hang up our wet swimsuits.
- Also Known As:
- Great Bear Lodge Sandusky
- Great Wolf Hotel
- Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky
- Great Wolf Hotel Sandusky
- Great Wolf Sandusky
- Great Wolf Lodge Ohio
- Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.