We had a great experience at Camper Village. The overall price for our Cedar Point was actually cheaper because of the discounted park prices. You also can't beat the early admittance to the park. I was able to get on the rides I really wanted to without having to wait for hours. The only problem we had was the guy running a leaf blower in Camper Village at 7:30 n the morning. I would highly recommend camper Village.
- Also Known As:
- Camper Village At Cedar Point Hotel Sandusky
- Camper Village At Cedar Point Hotel
- Camper Village At Cedar Point Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp at One of the Greatest Parks in Our Nation. That’s what it’s like at Camper Village, where you can “rough it” just steps away from the most exciting rides and attractions anywhere. Your site will be close to Cedar Point, and also Soak City, Challenge Park and Cedar Point’s famous Lake Erie Beach. ... more less