Extremely Clean and well laid out. Great Amenities with great service. There are two areas of the village: 1-an older section with gravel lots and older bathrooms; 2- The fantastic newer section with Concrete slabs, full hookups privacy trees around picnic tables.
These sites are really close to the cabins on Lake Erie, which are great for families without RVs, so you can stay close to friends you are traveling with.
- Also Known As:
- Camper Village At Cedar Point Hotel
- Camper Village At Cedar Point Hotel Sandusky
- Camper Village At Cedar Point Sandusky, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camp at One of the Greatest Parks in Our Nation. That’s what it’s like at Camper Village, where you can “rough it” just steps away from the most exciting rides and attractions anywhere. Your site will be close to Cedar Point, and also Soak City, Challenge Park and Cedar Point’s famous Lake Erie Beach. ... more less