Spent two nights here as we went to Cedar Point. Check in was quick, accurate and done with great service. All of the staff were so polite. The halls, rooms and entrance were all spotless. The hotel was so quiet, even while we were in the room across from the stairs and Ice machine. Asking for extra towels was no issue. The included breakfast was perfect...eggs, sausage, baked goods, yogurt, cereal, waffles, fruit. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located in beautiful Sandusky, Ohio. Our hotel is conveniently situated on Route 250, within a short drive of local attractions including Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky State Theater, Kalahari Water Park, and various shopping, dining, and nature trails along unforgettable Lake Erie. We offer various room sizes to accommodate travelers for leisure and business alike. We want you to work well, eat well, rest well, and be well, so at our hotel you can stay connected with free high speed internet, start your day with our complimentary hot breakfast, work out in our fitness center, relax in a heated indoor pool, sleep soundly in luxury bedding, and enjoy flat screen televisions with newly added HD channels. Come and see how Fairfield has what you need to be at your best during your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio