Marriott rates this hotel as a category 6. It shouldn't be. Yes it's in a good location but the hotel it's self is old and needs updating. My room was right across from the dining area. There was a loud party going on until late and I could hear them. For breakfast it was good because we could grab the food and go back to our room since seating was limited. Breakfast was very good. The manager, Kevin, was very nice with my check out. All and all the rooms were comfortable but shouldn't be rated a category 6 in my opinion since I do know my hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Sandusky by Marriott was just completely rennovated in May of 2011 and all our rooms now have mini-fridges and microwaves. We also now have a market that has snacks and food items. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub and start the morning off with a free deluxe continental breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon and sausge. Come and stay with us where you get a nice clean room and your part of our family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio