This is a reasonably priced hotel that's not too far away from Cedar Point. The room was clean and nicely furnished. Beds were a little soft and sunk into the middle, but after two full days at Cedar Point, we crashed and slept well. Can't rate the pillows as I always bring my own. Breakfast room was a bit crowded the third morning, but there was a good selection. I would definitely stay there again as it was a reasonable price and decent proximity to the park. Good variety of restaurants close. Our room was right by the elevator, so occasionally heard the "ding" as it arrived on our floor, but other than that, the room was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located in beautiful Sandusky, Ohio. Our hotel is conveniently situated on Route 250, within a short drive of local attractions including Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky State Theater, Kalahari Water Park, and various shopping, dining, and nature trails along unforgettable Lake Erie. We offer various room sizes to accommodate travelers for leisure and business alike. We want you to work well, eat well, rest well, and be well, so at our hotel you can stay connected with free high speed internet, start your day with our complimentary hot breakfast, work out in our fitness center, relax in a heated indoor pool, sleep soundly in luxury bedding, and enjoy flat screen televisions with newly added HD channels. Come and see how Fairfield has what you need to be at your best during your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio