We stayed one night before heading to cedar point and we typically do Marriott properties. It's the only one close by so we were stuck with it. The beds were as comfy as any other Marriott and the bathroom was large. We got a quick breakfast in the morning. Plenty to choose from but the eggs were awful. It was a quick 10 minute drive to cedar point after checking out. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Sandusky by Marriott was just completely rennovated in May of 2011 and all our rooms now have mini-fridges and microwaves. We also now have a market that has snacks and food items. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub and start the morning off with a free deluxe continental breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon and sausge. Come and stay with us where you get a nice clean room and your part of our family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio