Our king room was on the first floor and was clean and ready when we checked in. Mini fridge and microwave were nice to have in the room. I only saw the popcorn machine once during the two days and nights that we were there. Heater worked well since it is still so cold in Ohio.
Breakfast room was nice and right beside the indoor pool. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bagels, muffins, small waffles, donuts, cereals, yogurt, fruit, coffee and milk. I tried the oatmeal (they had raisins, brown sugar and nuts too) but it was like glue. Breakfast attendant on Friday morning looked like she wished she was anywhere else. Breakfast attendant on Saturday morning was cheerful and welcoming and wiped off the tables.
Front desk staff was very helpful.
My only complaint is I wish hotels would put some insulation in the walls. I really hate hearing other people when I'm trying to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Sandusky by Marriott was just completely rennovated in May of 2011 and all our rooms now have mini-fridges and microwaves. We also now have a market that has snacks and food items. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub and start the morning off with a free deluxe continental breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon and sausge. Come and stay with us where you get a nice clean room and your part of our family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio