If you are going to Cedar Point and don't want to stay at one of the park-owned properties, then the Fairfield inn is the best alternative. There are a lot of hotels on the strip that lead to the park, and this one may be the furthest away; but an extra mile or two isn't going to make a big difference and the hotel is definitely worth it. The rooms were spacious, clean and the free breakfast was fantastic, although it can get pretty busy and hard to find a seat. There is a great Italian restaurant right across the street. The pool was nice and the hot tub was hot --- just how I like it. Stay here and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, located in beautiful Sandusky, Ohio. Our hotel is conveniently situated on Route 250, within a short drive of local attractions including Cedar Point Amusement Park, Sandusky State Theater, Kalahari Water Park, and various shopping, dining, and nature trails along unforgettable Lake Erie. We offer various room sizes to accommodate travelers for leisure and business alike. We want you to work well, eat well, rest well, and be well, so at our hotel you can stay connected with free high speed internet, start your day with our complimentary hot breakfast, work out in our fitness center, relax in a heated indoor pool, sleep soundly in luxury bedding, and enjoy flat screen televisions with newly added HD channels. Come and see how Fairfield has what you need to be at your best during your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio