If you are going to Cedar Point and don't want to stay at one of the park-owned properties, then the Fairfield inn is the best alternative. There are a lot of hotels on the strip that lead to the park, and this one may be the furthest away; but an extra mile or two isn't going to make a big difference and the hotel is definitely worth it. The rooms were spacious, clean and the free breakfast was fantastic, although it can get pretty busy and hard to find a seat. There is a great Italian restaurant right across the street. The pool was nice and the hot tub was hot --- just how I like it. Stay here and you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Sandusky by Marriott was just completely rennovated in May of 2011 and all our rooms now have mini-fridges and microwaves. We also now have a market that has snacks and food items. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub and start the morning off with a free deluxe continental breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon and sausge. Come and stay with us where you get a nice clean room and your part of our family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Fairfield Sandusky
- Sandusky Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Sandusky Ohio