“Quality and for the price” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Warren, Ohio
“Quality and for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was recommended by a local business owner and I must say she was right. We had a view of the dock and our waitress was outstanding. We just had sandwiches but they were big and very tasty.
We would gladly eat their again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“We enjoyed it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Its in a cool location and has a nice view of the lake. The food was good but we would have preferred more healthy options and less breaded/fried options. The staff was nice and we enjoyed our stay
We did also enjoy the decor and the historical pictures that decorate the place

Good happy hour options

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Illinois
“good to get out of the resort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Got tired of eating at the resorts over priced restaurants and went exploring in town. A beautiful building with good food. Server was extremely nice, wish I remembered her name. The portions were huge. I tried the perch and I could barley eat half of it. My wifes steak was a little too pink for her liking but they took it back without complaint and she too only could eat about half of it. I wish they had a wider variety of sides to choose from

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sandusky, Ohio
“Love the Food Disliked the Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have frequented this establishment several times, some were late night bar trips and a few others were with dates with my wife. I keep coming back because I like the bartenders, the atmosphere is nice (but that really is one of the last things I care about in a resturant) and the food is really good. They have average prices for thier food and drinks. I absolutly dislike the service that we recieved when we went their for dinner. My wife and I went twice for dinner and like I said the food was great, but both times the service was bad. The first time we went it was busy and I understand that things might take awhile, but our server was absolutly unattentive to us we waited a long time for a couple of water refills, our order was taken incorrectly, and we waited forever for our check and for her to process it. The second time we went there, there was hardly anyone there, our server was as unethusiastic about being there as ever and she had the nerve to cop an attitude with me when I asked her why she did not tell us that getting sweet potato fries was an upcharge, now it was only 0.50c big deal I know but I was a server once and I know that not everyone looks over the menu with a magnifying glass and people have gotten ridiculously angry with me if I forgotten to tell them. I would just take it off 50c big deal. Bad customer service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lees Summit MO.
“Good Food ,Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Downtown Sandusky, along the waterfron, happen by this place looking for a stop for lunch. I had a great Burger and the best home made chips. Prices were reasonable and drinks not bad either. Pleasant enviornment with a good vew, pleasant wait staff...all around one of the better places to hang out.

• Visited June 2013