After spending the day at Cedar Point we checked in after we left the park. It was around 1am. Check in was easy, but what came next was anything but easy.
There were not any available parking places so I had my husband just pull up next to the room while my mother and I went in to inspect it before bringing our things in. The room had a nasty sweet odor and I pulled the sheets off of the first bed which was clean. Then I did the same on the second, at the head of the bed on the box spring I found live BED BUGS! There were also multiple exoskeletons! I immediately notified the front desk that I was not staying. They refused to refund money and refused to give me a corporate phone number.
I contacted Choice Hotels after I returned home and they were very respectful and are sending me a refund check in the mail.
I have never been treated so badly as a paying customer in my life! I would sleep in my car before ever returning there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer free WI-FI, digital cable including HBO, and a seasonal outdoor pool. We serve fresh coffee from 6AM through 9AM every morning. We are just 2 miles from Cedar Point, across the street from Goofy Golf, and minutes from many restaurants! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Rodeway Inn South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Hotel Sandusky
- Rodeway Inn Cedar Point South
- Rodeway Inn Sandusky
- Rodeway Inn South Sandusky, Ohio