We decided to go with the Sandcastle after looking at a number of hotels in the area. The Halloweekend special was in our opinion the best deal. We could get in free the night we arrived, get into the park an hour early and if need be walk back to our rooms during the day. We had 3 rooms and they were all next to each other which made it very easy to meet togethter before going to the park. This is something that we are definitely going to think about doing again. The park was great with all the special Halloween themes going on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, remodeled bathrooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio