Let me first say, the girl that checked us in was very friendly and informative and we did like the fresh coffee they had 24-7 in their lobby/tv area:) Anything after that all went downhill.........
We spent two nights, first night was ok. Second night was ridiculous!! Room full of girls across the hall set of the smoke alarm in the hallway...we tried calling front desk several times and no one would answer, my granddaughter saw a fire truck pull up outside and she was freaking out, we were getting ready to grab our stuff and leave the building when security finally answered the phone and said they're wasn't any fire. But it took them another half hour to send someone up to turn off alarm!! Needless to say didn't get much sleep......then they sent me an email asking how my stay was and I told them about everything!!! Never heard one word back from them!! Not even an I'm sorry!!! We will not be returning to this motel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, remodeled bathrooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio