We stayed here in October for Hallowweekends. We have stayed off site and at Breakers and since my daughter brought 3 friends we needed a bigger room. The price is a bit high, but it is on-site and I expected it to be high. The room was OK with 2 queen beds, but the sofa bed was terrible. I ended up grabbing a couple more pillows and crashing on the floor. We are planning on going back in June and booked another room for us and some friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, remodeled bathrooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio