After reading reviews about this hotel we were alittle nervous about booking but we took a chance, and were glad we did, we had no problems with the hotel, room maybe small but your only there to sleep. Checkin at 3:00 was a piece of cake no wait, walk to Cedar Point was about 5 minutes. We booked a non lake view however, we could see the beach and had a great view of the roller coasters. If your looking for a luxury resort this is not it, however a nice hotel. We would stay here again for our next trip to Cedar Point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, remodeled bathrooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio