This hotel was a let down. They call it a "suite" but in reality it's like the size of my bedroom. Very small bathroom. No fan I the bathroom. Uncomfortable beds. Pool was really small especially with all the people that stay there. Your not supposed to swim in the beach like they don't make clear. You were able to get into the park an hour early but only 4 rides are open. The wifi there absolutely SUCKS! they dont have high speed Internet. You have to pay 30$ for a tiny breakfast buffet it was a let down for our family. You can go to holiday inn & get high speed Internet a big indoor & outdoor pool, bigger rooms, free continental breakfast for like 90$ a night. Sandacastle suites is a rip off. Just great location with the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close enough to the fun, yet secluded and relaxing, Sandcastle Suites has something for every member of your family. This all-suite hotel offers rooms with the features families want: flat-panel TVs, remodeled bathrooms, and screened in balconies. Situated at the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, Sandcastle Suites brings you dramatic views of Lake Erie and Sandusky Bay. Its 187 suites are equipped with conveniences like microwave ovens, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, and refrigerators. Three of the suites are Grand Vista Suites, with Jacuzzis and wraparound decks or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastle Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Sandusky
- Sandcastle Resort Sandusky
- Sandcastle Suites Sandusky, Ohio