“The perfect gay club to end your day of thrills from Cedar Point!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Club X-Centricities

419 624 8118
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 nightlife in Sandusky
A TripAdvisor Member
“The perfect gay club to end your day of thrills from Cedar Point!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2005

Sandusky is your normal small town by the bay. To be honest the bay atmosphere here reminded me a lot of when I lived in San Fransisco. Club X isn't the best looking bar inside or outside. What makes up for its average looks are really its great crowds during the summer made up of Cedar Point's guests and employees (mostly ages 18-21). Nice size bar, lots of room to socialize, play pool, but don't expect a huge dance floor if your a "runway walker". Actually compared to big city clubs, Club X will probably come off pretty small town to you. However, it is thee place to go after a full day of thrills at Cedar Point. Monday's are apparently Cedar Point Employee Night... where most of the hot young studs that work at Cedar Point come to socialize, drink, dance, and play. The weekend around Father's Day in June also marks the unofficial Gay Day at Cedar Point. That weekend is probably the busiest weekend for that club.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Club-X marxx the spot!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2002

This past summer, I went to Sandusky Ohio in particular to visit Cedar Point. However, once I got there I was told by a young-nice looking guy that I should save my $$$ and head out to Club X later that night. He wasn't for sure what was going on but did say, that I would have time of my life. So, I went and bought a book to read and read iit on the lakefront, later that night I located the club. However, I got there rather early, and I think there were only 4 other people there (icluding the bartender). I stayed for about an hour and was about to leave when she told me that if I leave I should come back and enjoy myself ltr on; and I asked her why she said it is "Cedar Point Employee Night." She explained that the club would be so packed that it owuld be elbow to elbow in an hour or so. So, instead I waited at te club drinking another beer and playing the video machine. An hour went by and I thought that there weren't going to be anyone from Cedar Point coming so I decided to leave and as I was walking out a group of about 30 hot looking people came walking across the street so I went back inside and as the time progessed I think about 200 people finally showed up within the hour and I am so glad that I stayed cause the whole night long, I drank, danced, talked and had a good time at Club X. So, I would say if you never been there pay them a visit ( I would say probably there b est time may be in the warmer weather). Overall, the club has a freindly environment and lots of hot studz...so Club X marx the spot!!!!!