Hotel was close to Cedar Point. Rooms were a little outdated but clean. Reasonable for price. The staff was very courtious and friendly. The outdoor pool was closed down for the season and had a dead squirrel floating in it. To my knowledge there was no fitness room or equipment. If you are looking for a no frills hotel to lay your head after a long day at Cedar Point, this hotel should work for you.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel Sandusky
- Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel
- Comfort Inn Sandusky
- Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky/Cedar Point Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive at Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky Cedar Point, we want you to relax and feel at home. Our helpful staff is there to welcome you, and you'll find everything to suit your needsInviting rooms are just ahead.ALL Room Renovated in 2012! There's nothing more thrilling than a hotel right in the center of the action and here you are literally a hop, skip and a jump away from the main entrance to Cedar Point Amusement Park. Enjoy a well-appointed guest room and hotel amenities that include free HBO and premium cable TV, free local calls and wireless Internet, an extensive and complimentary Continental breakfast, game room, and heated outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Sandusky/Cedar Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.