WE haave stayed at many other comfort inns and have always been pleased-definetly not this one! The room smelled terrible as soon as we opened the door, we had no towels and no toilet paper. After 3 calls, we still had no towels or toilet paper. We finally went and found an employee and asked them to help us, while we were with them, 2 other rooms were also askiing them for towels. After we finally got some towels, we felt like we were drying off with sand paper! We then found out that our hair dryer and iron were also broken! We never even bothered to try to have them fixed. There were only 2 people that worked in the lobby and they were completely overwhelmed with people complaining while others were trying to check in. They need more help.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Comfort Inn Sandusky Hotel
- Comfort Inn Sandusky Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly Yours™From the moment you arrive at our Comfort Inn, we want you to relax and feel at home. Our helpful staff is there to welcome you, and you'll find everything to suit your needs, including: NEW Free hot breakfast buffet featuring eggs, sausage or bacon, fresh fruit, toast, danish, juice...and your choice of original or flavored wafflesFree high-speed Internet accessClean, comfortable and well-appointed roomsCozy bedsFeel at ease knowing that your satisfaction is important to us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.