This is good basic accomodations in Sandusky in a good mid-level chain. Our room was clean. The beds were reasonably comfortable. The breakfast had hot eggs with gravy and a waffle bar as well as the usual cold items. The room was well sized. The hotel is very large but seemed clean. Front deak staff were fine. Free in room intenet was a plus. Negatives: The "hot tub" was more of a "warm tub". It ended up being more relaxing to soak in the tub in my room than using the one at the pool, as the water was much hotter in my room. The TV was small and was an old style tube tv. That wasn;t so important as one does not go to Sandusky to watch tv, but it it an update that should be done soon for competetive reasons. Most hotels have upgraded here. There is a mall and restarants nearby, but not withing walking distance. It is a couple of miles from Cedar Point and downtown (ferries), but is right off the main limited access highway (Ohio 2). Good value for price in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Truly Yours™From the moment you arrive at our Comfort Inn, we want you to relax and feel at home. Our helpful staff is there to welcome you, and you'll find everything to suit your needs, including: NEW Free hot breakfast buffet featuring eggs, sausage or bacon, fresh fruit, toast, danish, juice...and your choice of original or flavored wafflesFree high-speed Internet accessClean, comfortable and well-appointed roomsCozy bedsFeel at ease knowing that your satisfaction is important to us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Comfort Inn Sandusky Ohio