I suppose this hotel is ok if you're desperate or only staying 1 night. The room smelled musty & was very old looking. The shower head was disgusting so I couldn't take a shower. The outside of the hotel was also very old & filthy. I was worried about taking my shoes off because the carpet looked dirty. The price was way too high for this hotel also. I'll never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The roller coasters at Cedar Point are just five miles away from our comfortable hotel, which features family rooms as well as luxurious honeymoon Jacuzzi rooms. Enjoy a large heated outdoor pool, complimentary express limited Continental breakfast, and easy access to the Baci NiteClub and Restaurant right across the street. Stay close to adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Travelodge Sandusky
- Travel Lodge Sandusky
- Travelodge Lake Erie Sandusky Ohio