“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pine Lakes Lodge B&B Resort and Conference Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Salesville
Pine Lakes Lodge B&B Resort and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Salesville
cleveland
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

This is the most beautiful lodge I've ever seen. It is roomy & cozy at the same time. It was a perfect night away for my husband & me. We enjoyed every moment of our stay...the ride around the property on the rented ATV... the animals & the scenery... seeing the owners car collection... feeding the goats & camels... the balconies & porches... soaking in the jacuzzi tub for two... the oversized comfy furniture... the delicious steak dinner... the fireplaces & big screen TV's... the available games... Sammy the parrot... the delicious breakfast & wonderful snacks... complimentary beer & wine... the soothing hot tub & the cozy robes to use during our stay... and of course the wonderful privacy for a romantic time alone. We will definitely come here again!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
NL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

I had booked the 75$ Primitive Cabin. But I arrived late and was upgraded to a more luxurious cabin which was easier to find in the (pitch) dark and was closer to the lodge itself.

My cabin was clean, very roomy, also for four people, quite cozy, had a large kitchen, a fireplace, a big couch, the only thing that didn't work too well was the TV due to bad reception (but I didn't care to see what the issue was).

The lodge and cabins are located in the middle of nature, rural hilly landscape. You won't find too many people around. Except for the lodge where there were another 7 guests during my stay. I played scrabble with them and had a great time meeting a wide variety of interesting and nice people.

After breakfast I was offered to ride one of the two (?) available quad ATV's. I drove around the area. Didn't come across any traffic. I drove up to the Primitive Cabin which is on the top of a hill, and the view from there is great. So I would recommend booking it over the more luxurious one.

All-in-all a great stay, with great service, very nice and helpful people (both guests & employees of the lodge), and great value for money.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Galion
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

My husband, our 3 month old daughter, and myself took a weekend to unwind at Pine Lakes Lodge in Salesville. The inn was beautifully decorated, had beautiful views and a wonderful staff. We enjoyed the homecooked breakfast each morning. We stayed in the Buffalo Hills room which was very spacious, which allowed us to set up our daughter's pack and play. The staff even lended a free hand to hold our baby so we could eat our fulfilling breakfast!
Overall this is a great place to hide away for the weekend, hop on an ATV and explore the countryside, or relax in a beautiful lodge.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2009

My husband took me to this B and B for our 11th anniversary. We have not stayed at a B and B before, and I was a little nervous about privacy. I didn't have to worry. Even though all the rooms were full, I didn't feel like anyone bothered us. We rented the 4-wheelers and drove around the property - I would recommend this. We also got massages and the lady was outstanding. The staff are wonderful and breakfast was great. No complaints about anything from me!!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

I am a wife and mom, who went to the lodge for a weekend away from everyone and everything. I arrived at sunset...wow, the view. You could hear a pin drop. Immediately I felt guilty for leaving everyone behind! I knew I couldn't explain the beauty of this place, they would have to experience it for themselves. The staff welcomed me and made me feel right at home. The room I chose was spotless. The alarm clock was a little hard to figure out, but who needs one anyway?! Bed was a little too firm, slept anyway. A very nice place to unwind.

The next morning, I filled up on a fabulous breakfast of which my husband would be jealous. I went for a day of antique shopping in the nearby town of Cambridge and came "home" to a truly relaxing hot stone massage. I have to say, the rest of the day I didn't know what to do with myself, but enjoy the peace of the place. The architecture of the lodge is what I dream of...beautiful log beams everywhere, balconies at every turn, a bird named Sammy I could talk to, a fridge to keep my goodies, gorgeous collectibles to study, comfy couches to sit and read cookbooks or novels, and a hot tub of course!

My final day I took a morning ride on a John Deere gator around the 550 acre property. A Texas native, I thoroughly enjoyed the three longhorns sitting around staring at me. The deer are everywhere, and countless animals to see. It was unfortunate I didn't stay long enough to do some fishing too! I'm bringing the family back in the Spring to spend more time with the animals, tractors, and Salt Fork State Park. A note to the men out there, your significant other will add up the "brownie points" for a few nights here!!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled solo

Been to Pine Lakes Lodge B&B Resort and Conference Center? Share your experiences!