“Hidden gem inside Salem!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Hidden gem inside Salem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been living here all of my life and haven't been to Ricky's. What was I thinking?? Giant portions. You get what you pay for. The steak fries were kind of bad.. Barely crispy and cold when I got them. I would haven enjoyed fresh cut fries with my foot long fish sandwich. My family and I had a good time, and the service was pretty good. Not a huge menu, but they do very well with what they do have!! I love the atmosphere in this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Youngstown, Ohio
“Outstanding Fish & Chips!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

After hearing about Ricky's for some time, my friend and I made it in for a late afternoon lunch.

The service was excellent and the pub's intimate setting was quite welcoming. I had a traditional fish & chips (with Sam Adams in the beer batter). The fish was cooked to perfection and served with proper chips. Lotsa malt vinegar, lemon, salt, and a very tasty homemade tartar sauce. Outstanding!

Strongly recommended if you're in the area.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Had a chicken/strawberry salad that was fantastic. It had a strawberry dressing on it that was really good. The resturant was very busy which is a good thing!! the wait staff was very nice and even gave a toy to our youngest diner!

• Visited July 2012