“Very clean, excellent customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Marys
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
“Very clean, excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

A large group of us get together every summer and the staff at America's Best Value Inn are amazing every time! They make the check in process easy and smooth, considering there are over 40 of us checking in at a time. The rooms are clean and the beds are sooo comfortable!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
deborahgraham4, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites St Marys, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our housekeepers work hard to make sure you have a clean and welcoming room, and our front staff enjoys getting to know our return customers. I am glad to know that we can get your entire group checked in fast and efficiently. I look forward to you and your group coming again next year. See you then.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and i were very pleased with the suite. Very clean. Very roomy. The service was
top notch. Will recommend to everyone, and plan on staying there again. Was close to the
lake, and close to Eldora Speedway. Could not have asked for a better room or service.

Room Tip: Suites are awesome. Very roomy. Very clean. Best value for the buck....
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
I am happy to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. I also hope you had a wonderful time at the Eldora Nascar Truck races. This was a first for them and I hope they continue on with this event. I am glad to know you were happy with the service and the cleanliness of your room. Our housekeepers take pride in their work and I will make sure to let them know what you thought of the room and your stay. I look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We spent 3 nights here while attending a race event at Eldora Speedway. We had a quiet, king suite, with a separate bedroom and dressing area which included a large vanity and two closets. Large TV in the living room, with a smaller one in the bedroom. Kitchen had everything one would need; full sized refrigerator and stove, built in dishwasher & microwave, and a nice breakfast bar with stools. Quaint little balcony overlooking a beautiful grassy area. Front desk people were awesome!! Very friendly and accommodating. Had a gorgeous little pool, unfortunately too busy to enjoy it :(
Great place...will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was nice to hear how much you enjoyed the king suite. I hope you get to enjoy the pool more when you return. Everyone here works hard to make sure you have a wonderful visit with us. We look forward to the next time you stay.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were in the area this weekend and were originally going to stay at a more expensive motel nearby. At the last minute, we changed our mind and decided to take a chance on this place. We were glad that we did. Let's be clear, this is not a five-star place. However, you do not have to pay five-star prices!! If you're looking for luxury and tons of amenities, keep looking! But, if you're like my family and just looking for a nice clean place to sleep, you've found what you're looking for. Our room was clean and the bed was one of the more comfortable beds that I've slept in. The front-desk staff were super friendly and helpful. There is a continental breakfast which consisted of pastries, bagels, cereal, yogurt, boiled eggs, fresh fruit, and juice. Again, not luxurious, but adequate! There was an outdoor pool that was clean and well-kept. The only problem that we encountered during our stay was that the WiFi was down and could not be fixed until the day after we checked out. The staff were very quick to offer other solutions if we needed the internet during our stay. We visit this area every summer and will be staying here again next year!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
deborahgraham4, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites St Marys, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry to hear about the Wi-Fi being down during your stay. We have since upgraded our Wi-Fi and hope this helps to take care of this situation. Everyone here at Americas Best Value Inn work to make our customer’s stay as comfortable as possible. I hope when you are in the area again you choose us for your hotel needs.
Hammond, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed there to visit family in the area, and we will definitely call here when we visit again. I have knee issues and my husband has back trouble, and the front desk person was very concerned and helpful in making sure we got the first floor (for me) and a recliner for my husband to sleep in. The rooms were comfortable and clean and the wireless Internet was fast. They also have an outdoor pool with nice flower pots around it and a work out room that I was able to do my knee strengthening excersizes in. There is lounge that our family came and ate at with us, the bartender was friendly and we all loved the pizza! The housekeepers were very nice and helpful as well when we saw them in the morning and asked for extras.

When I went to this site to write my review I noticed the bad reviews from the past. But from what I experienced myself and what I can see from the responses - the new manager is really turning the place around. I would definitely recommend this place if you're staying in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope you come back and stay with us. Everyone here takes pride in their work and all work hard to make our guests as comfortable as possible. Again I thank you very much for your review
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I split a double bed room with 2 other people for a weekend stay.It was all we expecetd from the hotel - neat, clean, good location and good parking.The staff was welcoming and immediately had an answer to any of my questions.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
deborahgraham4, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites St Marys, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your opinion of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I would like to take this time to let you know we are beginning to do some redecorating of our rooms, and I invite you to try us again in the future.

Deborah Graham
Front Desk Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed at this motel in St. Mary's in July 2012..The ice tray in the room had black mold, coffee maker was dirty. ( no other ice machine on site) linen was not changed for the 3 days we stayed there, I marked the sheets and they were still the same ones. Carpet was dirty, window air conditioner noisy and not matter how you directed the air , it still blew on you. Room dumpy. Beds extremely uncomfortable. Comforters on the bed are the same as 7 yrs ago when we stayed there, at that time this was a nice motel. Not any more..Would not recommend anyone staying there. There is a Holiday Inn express in the area, we tried to change locations after the first nite and they were booked and I can understand why as this place is a dump. Front desk person was nice however they charged extra $ as we needed a 1st floor room. We are in our 60's and could not carry the luggage up 2 flight of stairs. No elevators.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
deborahgraham4, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites St Marys, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
I would like to apologize for your stay. It is not our practice to charge extra for a first floor room. However, if the room type is changed there could be an additional charge. Rooms with one bed are less then rooms with two. We also have on site a large commercial ice maker which is located in the vending room. Our hotel is also dedicated to going green and helping with saving energy. It is our policy to wash bed sheets after the guest’s third night unless otherwise requested. I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know the hotel is now under new management, we are in the process of making renovations on our hotel rooms and retraining of the hotel cleaning staff. We would like to have the opportunity to have you back to try us again. .

Deborah D Graham, Front Desk Manager

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites St Marys? Share your experiences!