“Perfect weekend stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn St. Clairsville

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn St. Clairsville to your Saves list
Hampton Inn St. Clairsville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   51130 National Rd E (US 40), Saint Clairsville, OH 43950   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Advance Purchase
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Saint Clairsville
Edgewater, United States
“Perfect weekend stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great room. Nice Italian restaurant. Live music on the weekends. Recommended by our friend Dianne. Thank you. You were spot on...as was the hotel! Breakfast variety was nice. The entire staff was extremely friendly and eager to make our stay a nice one.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonStClairsville, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Clairsville, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Hello Michael F,
I am glad you enjoyed the restaurant and had a chance to enjoy the music. I am always excited to hear compliments to our staff, they are a great team and I am very proud of them.
Thank you for choosing us to stay with, and please stay with us if you ever in the area,

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Salisbury, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Pool and hot tub very relaxing. On site office with computers and copy machines came in handy. Convenient to shopping with Mall, restaurant's, and other favorite stores right across the street. Easy access to highway RT 70.

Hello LorieB
Congratulations on the new granddaughter! I am glad you had time to enjoy our hot tub and pool area. Thank you for all the compliments!
Buckhannon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were very pleased with our stay at the Hampton Inn. Every staff member we met was friendly and very helpful. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. Our check-in and check-out times were efficient. We recommend this hotel to all travelers.

Hello Patricia C,
Thank you for the recommendation and for all compliments to the staff and cleanliness,
We appreciate it!
Paynesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The staff at check out and check in were helpful, friendly and professional. The continental breakfast was fantastic and the staff there were also friendly and helpful. The cleaning staff were professional and accomadated all our needs. Overall, a very enjoyable experience and I will definetly stay at other Hampton Inns.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Robin,
I am glad that everything was excellent! I will make sure to let the staff know that you mentioned they were helpful and friendly.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a great hotel in a beautiful setting. Staff and service were great. My only complaint is that I had absolutely no cell signal in my room. I have an AT&T cell. I had to go outside to get a signal to make a call. Certain parts of the hotel are dead spots. Beware. If making/receiving cell calls is important to you, make sure you let them know. Otherwise -- great hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonStClairsville, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Clairsville, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Hello R7155NUgaryc!
Thank you for the compliments in regards to our staff, service and the hotel setting.
I am very sorry you experienced cell reception issues during your stay, and I am currently looking into the problem and how we may possibly remedy it (thank you for the tip about the repeater on the Hilton survey…very helpful!)
Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor!
Saint Clairsville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I lived around the area for 12 years, I have eaten at Undo's dozens of times. We got 2 adjoining rooms for my sons birthday so he and some friends could swim. I was shocked when I walked in seen what a nice place it was. Service was great, pool area is one of the nicest I've been in, rooms were great. I have no complaints. I will be staying here when we need a break from the cold weather!!!!!! Definitely would recommend for anyone traveling through the area to stop and rest. Try Undo's while you are here.... PS stay far away from the Econo Lodge which is right up the road.... Very disgusting to say the least. and Hampton was only a few dollars more. They gave us a great deal on 2 rooms after dealing with the stress at Econo Lodge. Staff is AWESOME here at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
HamptonStClairsville, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Clairsville, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hello April L!
I am glad everything went so great with your stay and with your son’s birthday. The pool is definitely a nice break from the cold weather, especially when it snows in mid-April like it did the other day!
Thank you for the wonderful compliments and for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Was here on business. It's right off the interstate, near places to eat and a mall. It has a very nice lobby and the rooms were spacious and clean. Only problem is you somewhat fight for parking with the bar/restaraunt that's on the top floor. The staff was very friendly and the morning breakfast was decent enough. I will be coming back here next time I have to stay in town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HamptonStClairsville, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Clairsville, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Hello jkellis_13,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences with us!
I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay while you were in town for business, and that you found the staff friendly (I will let them know!), the rooms were clean, and that it was in a good location!
I am sorry to hear that you experienced a problem with parking during your stay though, I will check into this, and I am very sorry again.
Thank you again, and thank you for choosing us!
Stephanie Westfall

Been to Hampton Inn St. Clairsville? Share your experiences!