“The stay was very nice and all staff was more them welcoming.. would definitely stay here again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Richfield Area

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Richfield Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Richfield Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4845 Brecksville Road, Richfield, OH 44286   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Richfield
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My stay was wonderful. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this super 8 to everyone.The rooms were exexcellent and location was great right by the interstate. Thanks again super8 for making my stay lovely.

• Stayed July 2014
Dipak S, Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank u for staying and fill out survey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Montclair
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is our first stop of many on our cross-country road trip. We figured we would stay here to save some money. You really get what you pay for. Everything was OK, nothing luxurious. The room was clean, and comfortable. Friendly staff. Breakfast was okay: orange juice, toast, cereal, and coffee. Can't complain!

Stayed July 2014
Dipak S, Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank u for fill out survey and stay at Super8.
Battle Ground, In
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Our experience at the Richfield Super 8 exceeded our expectations. The room was clean and average sized; the air conditioning worked well; the bathroom was clean and had a tub and shower with good pressure and plenty of pressure. The tv worked well and we got a little-better-than-average selection of channels. The mini fridge and microwave worked well (after we defrosted the fridge ourselves) The housekeeping staff was helpful and prompt.
We purposely avoided the 'problem areas' that other reviews have mentioned: we didn't rely on breakfast (wise decision based on the plague-of-locust destruction left by other 'budget' travellers in the breakfast room), we brought our own extra pillows, and didn't use the tiny pool. The only real complaint was that one of our beds had cigarette burns all over the blanket and beadspread - this in a no-smoking room. Even though our room didn't smell of cigarette smoke, there were smoking rooms on our floor (3rd) and we noticed the smell when walking up and down the hall. Overall, these were very minor complaints and the room was well worth the $67 we paid for it. The location was great as well - there is really nothing within walking distance or even a short drive, but Cleveland was less than a half hour away and the scenic area of nice small towns and parks south of the city were all within a few minutes drive.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank u for fill out survey and stay at Super 8. I am sorry about beds had cigarette burns all over the blanket and bead spread.
New Philadelphia, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Disgusting!! Very dusty and dirty. When I pulled the bedspread and sheet back, I found a 2' round stain !! Human hair on the commode!! Immediately told front desk manager he better not charge me and left!!! I'm considering a call to the health dept...

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dipak S, Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I am sorry about the problem.
Fredericksburg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Positives: check in was smooth and clerk was very polite. No obstacles. Room was clean. Has old TV set, furniture had wear.

Negatives: Having stayed in many Super 8 facilities, I know that it is possible to keep the hotel up in an appealing manner. Outside was fairly well cared for, but interior hallways were in need of painting and repair. There was a cleaning cloth with what I hope was red paint in the elevator. The carpets haven't been cleaned recently, which suggested to me that the room carpets were not cared for regularly either.

Most Super 8s feature the Do it yourself waffle grill for breakfast. This one did not. The waffles were from a package, not kept at an appropriate temperature and no serving tongs were provided. I observed others handing the food in a manner so as to allow contamination. Food borne illnesses need to be taken seriously and maintaining a basically hygienic self-serve breakfast area is not very difficult. I would suggest that the staff would be willing to keep the place in a clean state if properly trained and supported. Other Super 8 locations are admirably clean and comfortable. Perhaps management here could get some coaching in leading such efforts.

Room Tip: Bring slippers. I can't say that the room was particularly noisy. Overall it was quiet. The elev...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dipak S, Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
I am sorry about you had problem.thank you for staying
Westland, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Where to begin....I had already reserved and paid for the room on their website. I noticed a sign on their front desk that stated they would not offer refunds if you had been in the room longer than 10min. To be safe, after I got my key I went to check the room. It was not what I had reserved and already paid for. When I went back to the front desk, the GM was there. I travel frequently and I have NEVER encountered an employee, let along the GM of an establishment, so rude and unwilling to fix the situtation. I was just told that they dont have those rooms avaiable (again, even though I already PAID FOR THAT ROOM) and pretty much just blown off. The hall ways were very dirty, and the room didnt get much better. There were chips on the bedspread!!! The A/C unit made it difficult to sleep since it was constantly rattling and very loud. The website showed photos of the waiting room, and breakfast area. Appeared small on the photo, but looked clean, well attended etc. When I came down in the morning, I was the only person in the small waiting area, and didnt even get a "hello", "good morning," or any kind of acknowledgement from the person sitting at the front desk. I saw a bag of ego waffles in a drawer, some room temp milk, empty coffee pot, no creamer, etc. A small contential breakfast is fine, but at least have it stocked and put together with some care. I guess I shouldve read the other reviews before I booked this room. Lesson learned for next time I stay somewhere.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dipak S, General Manager at Super 8 Richfield Area, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
I am sorry for you had problem.

Been to Super 8 Richfield Area? Share your experiences!