“Best hotel I've stayed at in a while.” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg
Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2449 Brice Road, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068   |
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Reynoldsburg
“Best hotel I've stayed at in a while.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I was very satisfied with this this hotel. The staff was very friendly and curious, the room was clean; you couldn't even tell it was a smoking room. The location was very convenient being right off the freeway, and the price was great. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! I will share your thoughts with our staff! Please stop and see us again the next time you are in town!

Cris Hansen

58 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Collinsville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

When I booked us at the Red Roof Inn, I was a bit concerned about its quality, because the price was quite reasoable for the area. To my joy, we found it not only reasonably priced, but clean and welcoming. We will definatey consider staying here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I will make sure that I share with the staff your review. We take great pride in our hotel and appreciate feedback!

Cris Hansen
GM
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I came to oh for my job, longs story short,Ive been at this Red Roof for an extened time due to job offering perm postion. The staff here have always gone above and beyond when it comes to my billing, housekeeping, and better yet, the staff and mangmt are on the same level, they both have resolved weekly rate issues and have accomadated my work schedule. They are very professional, and almost feel like a family. If i choose to stay at this job, it will be hard to leave this place. They take great care of me. They make sure the grounds are always clean, trimmed, and they have security at night.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words! I will be sure to share them with the staff!
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nicole was a super employee! Make sure you ask for her!! Congrat's to Red Roof for having her working for them! Rooms are clean and T.V. Channels acceptable! The staff there including the ladies that clean the room were very friendly and helpful! It is nice when the whole staff is pleasant! Very refreshing to see that! Best Rate for the area! And for what they offer the best!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review! I will be sure to share your thoughts with our team!
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

As I went to check in was told there was only 2 room available, 1 with 2 beds or 1 with king bed, both non smokin rooms, I went to my room and seen plenty of empty rooms available. Got to the room and as I tried to enter the door was stuck and I had to force it open. I have stayed here many times before and on this particular stay they had some kinda thing goin on and if u brought in a non perishable item you received a 15% discount, I did so and was still charged full price for my stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your review - please contact our front desk so we may take care of the 15% discount on your room - our number is 614- 864-3683 and I am at ex 402 - we will take care of it right away. We are doing a lot of good things here and I encourage you to return and let us impress you!
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We've stayed here once a year for the past 5 years and have always liked the place. It's a good value. Right off I-70. However, I wish they had more ice machines. The property is in the shape of a "T". The front building is perpendicular to Brice Road. Behind it is the second building---the "top" of the T. The ice machine is in front building next to the check-in lobby. But we were in the back of the second building, meaning that we had a walk of maybe 100 yards to the ice machine. In really extreme weather that's a bit much. But otherwise everything was fine.

A general observation: Why are motel and hotel beds so high nowadays? We are not really tall people, so when we sit on the edge of the bed and our feet are 6 inches off the floor. What gives?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your kind review> I will share it with the staff here!
Akron, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

This Red Roof Inn is very dated. The room has old, uncomfortable beds, small tube TV, lights out, and stained lamp shades. It smells terribly of smoke. Very unpleasant experience. Never again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
CrisHansen, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am so very sorry that your experience with our hotel was "poor" I am the new GM of the property ( July 1) I am working very hard to correct any issues of the past, and would like to invite you to come and visit our hotel one more time. I think you will see a big difference! call me at 614-864-3683

Been to Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg? Share your experiences!