“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2806 Taylor Road, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columus-East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Everyone at this property treats you like a king. Cindy, Linda and Rachel were especially helpful.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I stayed here for 5 days in January and I was so impressed. I checked into my room and noticed my phone didnt work. I called the Front Desk and told them about it (It was 11pm) I asked if they could replace it in the morning. The gentleman at the desk upgraded me to a suite at no extra charge! The breakfast buffet was awesome and this has been an incredible experience. I am a Priority Club member, and this is the reason I stay at Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza brand. I will stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Boca Raton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

It is a little drive into town or OSU, but not too bad, even in the morning. Hotel is what you should expect for a relatively new Holiday Inn Express. Everything was pretty new and clean, help was good. Bed was comfortable. A little difficult to find, as there is no sign off the main road and the sign on the freeway exit just points .3 miles right (North) off the exit...but you only have to go about .1 miles and make a right at the light a short drive down a road behind a small plaza. Panera Bread and other places to eat nearby. Breakfast was average at the hotel. Walls were a little thin. Could hear most everything in the hallway.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator, at end of hall to avoid hearing hall traffic.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Denver, CO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011 via mobile

Recently I drove with my family from the Midwest to the East coast and back and since we have had good experiences in the past decided to seek out Holiday Inn Express Hotels when possible. We found this hotel to be a bit disappointing compared to other Holiday Inn Express Hotels. The rooms lack a mini fridge and the Internet was inconsistent. Additionally the hotel is difficult to find coming off highway 70 unless you know exactly where you are going. The staff was cordial and the rooms clean but I have come to expect more from this chain.

• Stayed October 2011
Stafford, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

NIce room. Clean. But, we arrived with my family at 11:00 p.m. with sleeping kids and they didn't have any luggage carts, and we were on the second floor. What an inconvienence.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed in two properties operated by Holiday Inn Express on our latest vacation. They were pretty much alike -- which isn't a bad thing when you're tired and hungry, and just need a dependable place to unwind.

This hotel was our first stop of the trip. It was clean and quiet. The AC worked great (and provided white noise that helped us sleep). The shower worked well; the bathroom was immaculate. The bed linens were crisp and the pillows comfy -- they even provided a choice of soft or firm pillows for each bed. We got exactly the type of room we'd specified: top floor, quiet side of the hotel, not near an elevator.

We didn't try the indoor pool, but it looked inviting, and we could've had it all to ourselves on that weeknight stay.

Oh, yes, there are several good restaurants within easy walking distance. That's nice when you're tired of driving all day.

Room Tip: Top floor is always great if you want to avoid listening to "elephants" overhead.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

My family and I met in Columbus for my grandson birthday had 3 rooms here and never seen such a clean property, breakfast was great and very inviting. I will be staying here everytime I visit Columbus surely. Thanks Rachael and even the manager gave us a courtesy call. Terrific Job!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East? Share your experiences!