“Lots but Overpriced” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Ravenna
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
“Lots but Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I'll give the place credit. There is a lot to see. It seems they are allowing non antique vendors to come in now though. Very little turn over as it seems most vendors will sit in there overpriced items. Don't expect to find a deal as just about everything is over a top dollar price. I will rarely come across something at a decent price. I stopped in there for
probably my last time today.

Visited November 2013

New York
13 attraction reviews
“Nice place to browse!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I stop at this antique mall about twice a year. To be honest, we rarely purchase anything...my husband collects vintage slot cars. But...it's a lot of fun to look and take a stroll down memory lane! We get through it in about an hour. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys antiques. We also like the Medina Antiques Mall in Medina, OH, about an hour away.

Visited October 2013
Stow, OH
17 attraction reviews
“Interesting place to browse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

The AAA I-76 Antique Mall is a nice place to take a break during your drive. Keep in mind, however, that you probably won't have time to see everything; the place is huge! It's stocked with memorabilia from hundreds of vendors. Free to look around and some food places just down the road.

Visited July 2013
Boardman, Ohio
“I-76 Antique Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We go to this Mall about once every six months, perhaps more. I look for model and miniature cars and usually find great stuff every trip. As with any multiple vendor mall there is a wide variety of offerings and prices depending on the vendor. Some vendors have had the same high priced items there for several years. Others change regularly. I once found basically the same Matchbox truck at three vendors: one was $25.00 one was $40.00 and one was $60...all same condition. Guess which one I bought? Our usual stay is 2-3 hours, but we know which cabinets and booths to generally look for. Very enjoyable and worthwhile, but be careful...I spend $125 to $150 every time I go.

Visited March 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“A LOT of antiques”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Lots and lots of them. The mall is properly organized and they accept credit/debit cards. This place is just HUGE. One day isnt enough.

Visited March 2013