“Put in bay at its best! !!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Edgewater Hotel

Edgewater Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Put in Bay
Edgewater Hotel
You added Edgewater Hotel to your Saves list
266 Delaware Avenue, P.O. Box 267, Put in Bay, OH 43456   |
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Put in Bay
“Put in bay at its best! !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This place is great! Perfect location! Awesome employees! Great rooms! I will stay here everytime i visit. I definitely recommend staying here. Rooms are clean and everything about my experience here was awesome.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This place is an awesome place to stay very convenient location you can walk anywhere or rent a golf cart from the hotel and cruise the island! Rooms are clean and the staff is friendly! Fun place to stay! We had a great time and plan to return again in the future!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Rossford, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed Friday night the rooms were great and the staff was too! Location was perfect for downtown nightlife. Rooms were clean and the staff were very nice and helpful for anything you need. I would strongly recommend to anyone going to the Island!

Room Tip: Totally accessible to everything the Island has to offer including Golf carts for rent on the premis...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice location nice rooms great staff I'm going back soon took my wife and kids brothers and their family's right smack dabb in the center of Put In Bay had no problems getting around and no shortage of fun stuff to do

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just to start off the customer service here is excellent. I love the decor. Beds where also comfortable. Had a wonderful time there. With wonderful people. If your going to stay in Put in Bay. This is definitely the place to be.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Port Clinton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I could not have been happier with my stay at Edgewater Hotel! The staff was very friendly and made you feel welcome! The rooms were spotless and bedding was comfortable. I do not normally comment on hotels I stay at but this one was so superb I thought it deserved a comment! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The people are very friendly and courteous. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. This was my first time there and I had a blast..I will be staying here again.the rates are good too. They even have plenty of food choices. I felt like I was in Florida. The atmosphere gave me that I'm not in Ohio anymore feel.I absolutely love it. Try the pizza at the restaurant it was yummy.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to Edgewater Hotel? Share your experiences!