I was traveling for buisness. I chose this hotel because of its location, no bed bugs and TripAdvisor reviews.
The location is great, some rooms have a lake view and the lake is just across the street. Good restaurants located close by also. When checking in, I did have an issue. There was some women sitting behind the desk using their computer. I asked if there was a hotel employee to check my in. The women mentioned that she was on break and as a courteousy she would check me in. This made me uncomfortable because it made me feel like I was inconviencing her. She was very knoweldgble about the area and told me about features of the hotel.
The room is nice with updated TV and good cleanliness. The room was located between the parking lot and inner hallway. It was very convienent to unload luggage a foot away from the door while having quick access through the second door to get to the lobby.
Good channel selection with a comfortable night sleep. This hotel would be great for families due to the large room size, while accomidating buisness or leasure travelers. I will highly rrecommend best western. Yes it may be a little worn but overall a good experience.
They had a decent selection for breakfast and checkout was quick and easy.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Clinton Hotel
- Best Western Port Clinton Hotel Port Clinton
- Port Clinton Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Port Clinton Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Port Clinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.