“Oh Si!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Anywhere, USA
“Oh Si!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Love this place! Excellent food and drinks. Everything is always fresh from the guacamole to the salsa to the beans. I like #78 extra spicy. Camilo is the man! He has a special drink named after him. Ask for it! Es good man! Best Mexican food in the entire area! Try it and you will be back!

Sandusky, Ohio
“Consistency is key here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

The food is always good (nothing exceptional), always hot and always quick! I usually eat here about once a week and it is consistently good.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Flat Rock, Michigan
“OMG YUMMM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The best Mexican food I have eaten in a long time. Reasonable portions. I wanted to taste everything there but my hubby said I had to pick one. So hard to choose ,but , my husband and I had the Chimichanga Lunch special. My daughter had the Steak Fajita with queso cheese drizzled over it . I will try that next time.

Visited December 2013
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Fast and Delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a group of 10 come in mid afternoon and we were surprised at how many others were there. The fresh chips and salsa were great to have before our meals which came out in record time. You may figure getting food that fast they skimp on quality but everything was very tasty and the drinks topped off a nice meal. Can't wait to be in the area again to enjoy this restaurant!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Isle Saint George, Ohio, United States
“Quick & Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I fell in love with this place the first time there. 7 minutes after we walked in the door we were seated, had our snackie thing, margrita in hand and our hot meal was served. I love their wet buerrito. With their friendly service, great drinks, great food, speed and price, you can't beat it. I stop here every time I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013