“OMG YUMMM!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Flat Rock, Michigan
“OMG YUMMM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The best Mexican food I have eaten in a long time. Reasonable portions. I wanted to taste everything there but my hubby said I had to pick one. So hard to choose ,but , my husband and I had the Chimichanga Lunch special. My daughter had the Steak Fajita with queso cheese drizzled over it . I will try that next time.

Visited December 2013

Bowling Green, Ohio
“Fast and Delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a group of 10 come in mid afternoon and we were surprised at how many others were there. The fresh chips and salsa were great to have before our meals which came out in record time. You may figure getting food that fast they skimp on quality but everything was very tasty and the drinks topped off a nice meal. Can't wait to be in the area again to enjoy this restaurant!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Isle Saint George, Ohio, United States
“Quick & Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I fell in love with this place the first time there. 7 minutes after we walked in the door we were seated, had our snackie thing, margrita in hand and our hot meal was served. I love their wet buerrito. With their friendly service, great drinks, great food, speed and price, you can't beat it. I stop here every time I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marblehead, Ohio
“Best MEXICAN restaurant IN Port Clinton!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The food is authentic and is always very hot when served. The servers are very attentive and the selections on the menu are very appealing and fun to try new items. The margaritas are so good and happy hour is from 2:30 TO 6:30. What a deal. Chips and salsa are placed on your table as soon as you are seated. Prices are very reasonable. We eat at the restaurant at least once a week. It is very addictive. The decor is comfortable and cozy. They even sing "Happy Birthday" to you when you are celebrating at the restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very very good!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Food was very good and hot. Very friendly and nice decor! Would go back again and highly recommend it!!! Very clean!!! Margaritas were very good!!!!