“What a great find!! Wonderful B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SunnySide Tower Bed & Breakfast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Clinton
SunnySide Tower Bed & Breakfast Inn
You added SunnySide Tower Bed & Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
3612 N.W. Catawba Road, Port Clinton, OH 43452   |
Ranked #2 of 11 Port Clinton B&B and Inns
Greenup, Kentucky
“What a great find!! Wonderful B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Recently stayed at SunnySide Towers with my wife and her associates. My wife and I have just in the past year discovered the magic of Bed and Breakfast but had no idea how great they really were until we stayed at SunnySide. We could not have dreamed of a better place to stay. The rooms were comfortable and super clean, we even had a room that was special for our dog. Julie and Pete the hosts were the best we have ever seen, they really made the weekend special. They have a true passion for wanting people to enjoy themselves and for making them feel pampered and it shows. The food.... oh my gosh the food was unbelievable and Julie not only did a fantastic breakfast but had special treats during our stay including home made cookies and muffins. We are about 5 hours from Lake Erie but I am sure it is our new Go To Place thanks to Julie and Pete and SunnySide Towers Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: The Catawba Suite is the one to reserve if you are traveling with your pets. It has two bedrooms, a...

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I Have Traveled To Different Places Here In The USA And By Far THIS IS The BEST Place I Have Ever Stayed!!!! The SunnySide Is Beautiful and Quite And Peaceful! I Can Not Say Enough About The Owner Julie She Was So Knowledgeable And The Sweetest Person You Will Ever Want To Meet. The House Was Beautiful And They Served Us The Most Delicious Food While We Were There. She Really Went Above And Beyond To Meet Our Needs She Made This Weekend So Special. I WILL DEFINITELY GO THERE AGAIN.

Room Tip: I Stayed In The Ivy Room! The Room Had A Bay Window! The View Was Breath Taking!!!!! A Really Fun An...
Flatwoods, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was my first stay at a bed & breakfast and to sum it up, complete perfection. Julie was one of the most kind, giving woman I have ever met. She went above and beyond to make us feel at home and even pampered. The building its self was goregous and extremely well kept and clean. The food was absoulutely delicious and the coffee was beyond amazing. I could have never asked for a better host and more beatiful room. My 4 year old is already asking when we can go back and see Julie. I would recomend this bed & breakfast to everyone and know for a fact they would recieve the same amazing service. The history that is tied in to the building and its surrondings was so interesting and Julie made you want to know more. I can not add enough kind words to explain just how much staying at the sunnyside tower bed & breakfast meant to me and my family. We will never ever forget it, and will ,with out doubt, be back:)

Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

What a wonderful B&B!! I recently stayed here for two nights in the vineyard suite, and we received the best service and hospitality! Julie is a gracious host who loves what she does, and it shows. The meals were abundant and absolutely delicious (including bottomless coffee!) and then snacks were left for us throughout the day. The bed linens and towels are very high quality, and there is no detail overlooked. You will experience a great deal of comfort and pampering here with all the modern conveniences, while still enjoying the beauty and charm of this historic home. The location is also great - it is close to ferries on Lake Erie and lots of activities around the area for families. There are great restaurants close by also, but after Julie's breakfast you may only need a light dinner!! Julie has done a wonderful job with this B&B and I would highly recommend it and hope to return for another visit!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

In planning a business retreat, I rented the Sunnyside B&B.... and all I can say is WoW! I have been to Lake Erie several times and good accommodations are hard to come by.....
When planning this trip I originally chose the SunnySide because of it size (it easily had room for all my staff and their families) and that it was pet friendly (we have an office Canine Mascot)....
I wasn't for sure what to expect, I had been disappointed before..... what we got......was an incredibly great place where my staff had an awesome weekend and felt pampered and special.
The SunnySide has wonderful (spic and span clean) rooms, the food is scrumptious and bountiful, the location could not be better, we could walk to the ferry that takes you to Put-In-Bay, drive a couple of miles to be in Downtown Port Clinton, right around the corner from Mon Ami and at the end of the day we could go back to SunnySide and it was nice and quiet like old farm house feeling kinda place.
Julie our Hostess is over the top... fantastic! I could write a whole review on her and how wonderfully she took care of my staff and their families. I have stayed at B&Bs several times and have never had the hospitality that Julie gave us. I would honestly say that in two days I would consider her a great friend. I know I will stay there again and again (next time I think Hubby and I will go by ourselves because it also lends a romantic spirit) - everyone should stay there at least once in your life.... Guarantee you wont find a better place and you too will want to go back again and again.

Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My daughter and I spent 2 wonderful days and nights in the Vineyard Suite at Sunnyside Tower B&B. I have stayed at several B&Bs and this was by far the best experience I have had. The new owner Julie is friendly, caring and warm-hearted. She met us at the door and had snacks and drinks ready for us after our drive in and the next day for our return from our outing. She is putting her stamp on the B&B and has all new high quality bed linens, quilts and bath towels. Each charming room has its own unique décor and bed linens. The breakfasts were gourmet delicious and served with casual elegance making mealtime special. Julie has a knack for creating special "boxes" - the 'Oops" box in the bedroom that has those special things you forgot or just may want to add to your travel supplies, and the goodie box for our day's travel when we said our good-byes. Julie's love for people, her graciousness and superb hostess skills combined with her past hotel career experiences guarantee a wonderful stay at this B&B! The location is great and provides easy access to all the sights in the area and adjoining islands.We look forward to returning for a longer visit.
Phyllis, Clinton, IA June 28, 2014

Springfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The place was very clean, with great hospitality from Julie and it is on a beautiful setting for a family with kids. We will go back again with our family or just the two of us. I am thinking about a winter getaway with a day trip to Kalahari with our grandkids!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and the temperature is even across the entire B & B. We were there during 80...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to SunnySide Tower Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!