“Enjoyed Our stay at Our Guest!!!” 5 of 5 stars

OurGuest Inn & Suites Catawba Island
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2039 E. Harbor Rd., Catawba Island, Port Clinton, OH   |
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Port Clinton
Fremont, Ohio
“Enjoyed Our stay at Our Guest!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Our Guest in for two nights as a little get-away time and it was great! The room was very clean! We had the Jacuzzi room and it was perfect! I don’t normally write reviews but I had to because I almost canceled my trip before I went due to a review I read on this website but I decided if it was that bad we would just leave! So we went anyways and I am SO glad we did! The staff was great the room was nice and clean! I just wanted to get on and say what a wonderful experience we had and to say I will be sure to return!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Toledo, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

We booked a "Hot Jacuzzi Nights" suite for our one year anniversary and I am glad we only drove an hour from Toledo because we walked into the room and walked right back to the front desk for a refund and went home! The room was disgusting! Urine was all over the toilet and the jets in the jacuzzi were black. The room looked nothing like the pictures they had on their website for the "Hot Jacuzzi Night" room. Very cramped. The room was in no way big enough for the crappy king size bed the shoved in there. Very dusty. We pulled up the website on our phone and showed them what we booked and they told us that was their "Emperor Room" in the pictures not the room that they book for the "Hot Jacuzzi Night". I can't imagine the "Emperor Room" is much better. The carpets in the room and in the hallway were all stained and the area we were in smelled like mildew. They need to be shut down and remodeled by someone who knows how the hotel business works. We booked this back in October and were very excited for a weekend getaway. The lady behind the desk was also very nasty. I can't remember her name off the top of my head but she basically told us that if we didn't like the room we should just leave. So we did. After she refunded the credit card. This was extremely disappointing and a waste of gas and time. DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS CRAPPY PLACE!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

My girlfriend and I planned a last minute trip to the islands and decided on Our Guest Inn first because of it's proximity to the Jet Express Ferry. Once we arrived however, we were pleasantly surprised. What a great, quite, convenient and wonderful staff!!! I dealt with the hostess 'Debbie' from reserving our room to checking out, she is a delight! I had feelings that I might keep this jewel of a discovery to myself and friends but, I feel like giving them their 'just do'. I would highly recommend them for convenience to ferry and clean considerate staff. Bachelor parties need not apply.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Cleveland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Well kept, nice front desk, gave me coupons for Jet Express & list of restaurants in walking distance. The Jet Express is less then 2 blocks, Nice park across the street. Stayed 2 nights.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
North Ridgeville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

Our group has stayed here several years in a row and have always received great, friendly service. Rooms are nice and clean with a couch and seating area for relaxing or working. Each room has microwave, small fridge and coffee maker. Love the proximity to good restaurants, Jet Express, and fun bars. Having the lake and park right across the street makes it a great place for kids and adults. We checked several options for having our retreat and this is the best bargain by far.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Wadsworth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

My husband and I had a great experience with Our Guests Inn, Port Clinton.
The staff is wonderful and very helpful.
The room are spacious, clean and most of all very affordable.
For my future, this will be the only hotel I will use because you get the "complete" package for your buck. Make this your next stop and you won't regret it.
Thank you all for making our stay wonderful.

Room Tip: Relaxing and Stress free Accommodations.
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Pemberville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

This hotel was a last-minute booking on a holiday weekend. It was the least expensive option of many around (with some prejudice against serious bargain properties). The hotel is located in a nice spot to enjoy much of the lake Erie vacationland experiences. It is not on the water, but it is convenient to many activities. The hotel is basic - just a decent room at a decent price that is clean, fairly comfortable, and well maintained. The rooms are not flashy, but are not outdated and worn down, either. The bed was fair, the bathroom spotless and very basically equipped. The room smelled clean and my experience was positive.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to OurGuest Inn & Suites Catawba Island? Share your experiences!