“Great food comes at a high cost” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy a front row seat to a culinary performance at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. Hibachi chefs entertain with dazzling knife and spatula tricks while cooking the meals to perfection. Utilizing only the freshest and finest, Nagoya also offers an expansive sushi bar featuring fish flown in from around the world.
“Great food comes at a high cost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I tried 3 rolls an the pork dumplings appetizer. Everything was great. I would highly recommend the cowboy roll, it's made with beef instead of seafood and I would put it in my top 3 rolls. It's steaky and sushi all in one. We also got the spider roll (which neither of us cared for) and the home depot roll. The depot was also pretty good. It was a little more expensive than our favorite sushi bar back home, which is also kind of expensive. We would definatly come back again. The average roll was about $12 and most came with 5 pieces.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fremont, Ohio
“Food & Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Expect to pay $16+ per plate. The food is delicious!! The entertainment is also fun. It would be a good place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. The service is great.

Washington DC
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went here twice, the food was excellent, the service was fast. Good environment for the whole family, young and old

Visited August 2012
Fremont, Ohio
“Good meal but not perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband & I took our children for an evening of fun & entertainment & good food @ Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi in Port Clinton, Ohio. The chef was entertaining.....my 4 yr old loved it! We had our meals cooked on the hibachi grill right in front of us. All of our meals were very good except for my husbands. He ordered the hibachi salmon & about half of it was still raw. This was NOT a sushi order. It was a Sunday evening & the place was packed & I think the chef was just i a hurry to get our orders done so he could move on to his next table. I told my husband to speak to management or the hostess but they all were so swamped that we decided it was not worth our wait...especially with an antsy 4 yr old. We have been to this location before & had enjoyed it. We will probably not return to this location but instead visit their other restaurant. We have been to that one also. Also, do not go if you are on a budget. Our bill was very high. We had gotten a groupon otherwise we probably not have gone. They do have a website listing hours & prices.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
marblehead, ohio
“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great food! Fun atmosphere...busy on weekends. Get th groupon when offered as that's a deal you don't want to miss!

Visited July 2012