“Go somewhere else!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 18 things to do in Port Clinton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Go somewhere else!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

If your children are older than 11 don't waste you're money. This place is very old. There was a line for the go karts (which my teenagers said that was the only highlight) and bumper boats (the only had 5!)

Visited August 2012

Akron, Ohio
“Birthday celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I took the family there for my youngest daughters 6th birthday. Include were my jr high daughter and college daughter and wife. All had a great time and enjoyed the day. Our second visit there and well worth the drive. We will be going back !

Visited August 2012
Cleveland
“The Price is Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This place was a nice surprise. We got in for $16 on a Mon-Thurs special deal. This gave us unlimted access to the waterpark, go-carts, bumper boats, and mini golf. The park is clean with plenty of places to sit. There are 3 small slides, 2 big slides, a lazy river, a small pool and a swim up bar. The food was nothing special and the water was cold but we didn't mind. The park does not stack up to the supersized waterparks in Sandusky but at $16, I can't complain. We'll go back.

Visited June 2012
New Philadelphia
11 attraction reviews
“Great water park!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My family/friends and I have been here a couple times and it is always a good time. Not overly crowded when we were there. It is cheaper in price if you go after 3pm.

Visited July 2012
Akron, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Fun and Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is our second visit to Monsoon Lagoon. Last trip we went with another family who had a 4 month old. This time around we went by ourselves with our 2 year old. He had a blast. Mommy and daddy also got away to ride on the Lazy River.

I think for the price, this is a great little waterpark. I don't need anything else besides the fort for the little ones, a couple fast slides, and a lazy river.

If you go after 3pm, it is only $10/person. 2 and under are free, which is awesome.

Visited July 2012