My boyfriend and I stayed at the Travelodge because we were going up to Put in Bay for the day and did not want to spend the money on a hotel on the island. The Travelodge was great for what we needed. It was right on the lake, which was really nice. The room was older looking, and a little smoky, but we requested a smoking room so it was expected. Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the price was right. If you just need a place to sleep for the night, I would not hesitate staying here. The worst part about it was the free breakfast. They had about 3 things to choose from, but that was not a big deal to us at all. If you are not planning a fancy getaway, and just want to check out the area, this is perfect. It was about a 10 minute drive to the Miller Ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly renovated as of June 2011. We have beautiful rooms with king or two double beds. We are located on waterfront of Lake Erie. Sit lakeside on our deck and enjoy the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Port Clinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Hotel Port Clinton
- Travelodge Port Clinton Ohio