“Great young woman at Reception” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Port Clinton

You added Super 8 Motel Port Clinton to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Port Clinton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1704 Perry Street, State Route 2 to State Route 163 West, Port Clinton, OH 43452   |
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Port Clinton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Racine, WI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I reserved rooms via HotWire and couldn't see that they were, by default, SMOKING rooms. I have asthma and others in my crew have plenty of allergy issues. The rooms were serviceable if beat-up. The staff was very friendly and there are no complaints with them. But, my gosh those rooms stunk, the furniture was missing veneer, the air conditioner control cover was broken, the blankets had holes, the pillows were like tightly stuffed sacks of socks. At the end of the day it was a place to sleep and shower so it fulfilled our essential needs, but that was pretty much it.

Room Tip: Don't. Even the hallways stink of cigarette smoke. I like the Super 8 chain, but this one is a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
jane s, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Port Clinton, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
I am sorry that you received smoking rooms. When you book through some of the 3rd party sites many times you will receive smoking rooms. If we have Non-smoking available
at check-in we will be glad to switch to a non-smoking room.
Thank you for bringing the other items to our attention,
Pendleton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Staff was good, location for fishing is good, location for eats is good, BUT the pillows and mattress are worn out. The price is right for a fishing trip with a bunch of guys but I would not stay there with my family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments regarding the pillows and
mattreses. We will be looking into replacing. Thank you for the suggestion.
Canton, mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed at the Port Clinton Super 8 while attending the matches at Camp Perry. Initially I had a few issues with my room, but the service that was provided when I brought it to the attention of the front desk made up for any bad feelings I might have had. The staff at the Super 8 appeared to me to really want to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. They even opened the breakfast bar up early to accommodate those of us who were rising early to attend the matches. Rooms were comfortable... the AC was COLD. No complaints and I would stay there again. Fridges are available upon request and for a small additional fee... a washer and dryer are also available to guests if needed. Good places to eat close by.

Room Tip: Request a fridge... for the small amount that it costs, it is worth it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
jane s, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Port Clinton, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us while attending the matches at Camp Perry.
We hope to see you again in 2014.

Been to Super 8 Motel Port Clinton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Port Clinton

Address: 1704 Perry Street, State Route 2 to State Route 163 West, Port Clinton, OH 43452
Location: United States > Ohio > Port Clinton
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Port Clinton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Port Clinton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Motel Port Clinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Port Clinton Hotel Port Clinton
Super 8 Port Clinton
Super Eight Port Clinton
Port Clinton Super Eight
Port Clinton Super 8
Super 8 Motel Port Clinton Ohio

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Port Clinton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.