“Outstanding service” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1051 Tiffany South, Poland, OH 44514   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Poland
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011 via mobile

Our service was outstanding; fastest check-in we ever experienced which made our stay even more enjoyable. Sherry, thank you!

• Stayed October 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Roulette
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

Due to our elderly parent's health problems, we have had to stay in Boardman to be available for them. My husband and I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn 6 times in the last 9 months. Every experience has been very pleasant and comfortable. The staff is courteous and extremely professional, specifically Alexia and John at the front desk and Marilyn, housekeeping. These are the employees who have us returning to this motel every time we need to be in town.
Also, Red Roof has a most 'pet friendly' policy, which we very much appreciate. We will not consider another motel for our future stays.
KathleenS

Room Tip: Make reservations ahead, so that you can get the accommodations you prefer.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Troy, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

At check in, Mgr. John W,greeted me to the hotel, As i expected, I found the room to be clean,and in nice condition.I was told if I needed anything,just ask. The cleaning lady, Patty was in hallway,and she even asked if I need any thing. The next day, the room was cleaned and back in shape.
I would hope that you may find more people like these workers, to add to your staff. In traveling these days it is hard to find people who care ,and not just want a pay check.
I have traveled in usa, India ,canada, and mexico,so I know what service is. You sure have it at Red Roof in Poland,Ohio. I will return again someday. Regards, Jim Broughton from Troy,Ohio.

Room Tip: Non Smoke,and try for lower floors
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

The red roof in Boardman is great place for couples and is located off a central shopping district. The rooms were very clean and the ammenties are great. The service staff was hospitable and helpful. I would like to thank a man named John Wenringer for starting off my stay by welcoming me as a friend, not a customer. This lead me have a good stay! I'll be a repeat customer and would recommend this hotel to my friends.
David

• Stayed September 2011
Akron, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

this red roof in is in need of maintenance, it is fairly new but the owners have not done anything to keep it up. the shower would not drain, the room was dirty and the sink leaked. however the front dest manager John Wehringer, was very understanding, genuinely concerned and worked in every way possible to make my stay above average in a below avarage hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011 via mobile

Our clerk Sherry was wonderful. She was helpful and cheerful and made our checkin (and room
change) seemless. We will return because of staff like Sherry.

• Stayed August 2011
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

This is a very satisfactory hotel...clean, safe and convenient to everything; however, the thing that made it special was the front desk man, John Wehringer. To put it in a nutshell, he was kind, thoughtful and just plain connected to the customer. There should be more like him!!! I would stay here again in a heart beat because of him.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Inn Boardman? Share your experiences!